Filed under: Inspirational | Tags: Be Happy, Family, God, Gossip, Guide, Improve, Life, New Year, Smile
I just cleared my email and I read this again. Made me thank again and with the new year it is good to remind ourselves again.
POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t over do; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy.
While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with,
people you play with, people you work with and people you live with.
Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you.
Filed under: Fat Ass diet | Tags: Flu, Green Tea, Green Tea brand, Green Tea colour, Potions, Sneezing, Tea for Weight Loss, weight loss
Well I almost caught the flu bug from office. Almost everyone was having the flu and it was a relief to have given it a pass. I really do not like being down with a flu. Me a giant at 101kg brought down to the ground by a virus. My solution is green tea. It has save me on most occasion when I feel my body was under attack by a flu bug. I would whip out my green tea bags and brew cups of green potions one after another. This time I think I drank 5 cups while I was at work sneezing on and off.
Just read that Green Tea helps to reduce weight loss by 2-3 times if taken daily. I do not know how true is that but it is worth a try since I have a large supply of tea bags lying in my kitchen. I notice that some tea bags when brewed was not green in colour but light brown like normal tea. Might be old stock that I bought from the supermarket. Well I’ll just finish it up before buying more. This time I will take note of the manufacturing date. If I remember correctly the first box that I purchased was green when brewed.
Let’s have a cup now!
Filed under: Fat Ass diet | Tags: Diet planning, Walk, weight gain, weight loss
Well I have been busy of late and things have gone downhill in the exercise department. My weight is ahem….increasing!! what now? Well I only have myself to blame as I have not gone out of the house for a walk since a few months back. Well honestly since one year ago come March. Well it is time to plan again
Filed under: Uncategorized
Been a long while since my last post and I just had a trip up to the snows and it was great! Body is aching and I wonder if I master it will it ache so much. If it still does then I must say that it is a good form of exercise. By the way, that is now me in the picture.
Filed under: Wimbledon 2009 | Tags: Dinara Safina, Elena Dementieva. Ladies singles finals, Serena Williams, venus williams, Wimbledon 2009
Serena Williams saved a match point and overcame Elena Dementieva 6-7 (4), 7-5, 8-6 in a riveting contest Thursday to advance to the Wimbledon final. Venus totally outclassed Dinara Safina 6-1 6-0. I miss the match between Venus and Safina because it ended before I had a chance to watch them play. I think Safina has to work on her big game nerves. Serena had to work hard to get to the finals.
Filed under: Wimbledon 2009 | Tags: Andy Murray, Fedex, Ivo Karlovic, Roger Federer, Semifinals, Wimbledon 2009
Roger beats a giant Ivo Karlovic to go though. Although brought his booming big serves Federer managed to control the game with stunning service returns that would have left any open mouthed. A legend in real life. Will Andy Murray stop him?
Filed under: Wimbledon 2009 | Tags: Ana Ivanovic, Injury, proactol, Retires, safe effective diet pills, Serena Williams, weight loss, Wimbledon 2009
She was playing badly that it was hard to believe. It seems that she has a injury hampering her performance against Serena Williams the defending champion. Sadly dissappointed, she cried on her way out of court.